If you are renting your home or apartment you will need renters insurance if you wish to cover your personal property should you experience a fire, burglary or vandalism and other damaging acts.
Renters insurance is typically affordable and most policies offer between $20,000 and $25,000 in coverage and ensuring your personal items that you’ve worked hard for can offer peace of mind. Contact one of our insurance representatives today for more information.
Request a Free Quote
Some Types of Covered Losses
- Fire, lightning
- Windstorm, hail
- Damage by aircraft
- Damage by vehicle (not your own)
- Smoke damage
- Volcanic eruption
- Falling objects
- Weight of snow, ice, sleet
- Damage from steam-heating/water-heating appliances/systems
- Leakage or overflow of water or steam
- Frozen plumbing, heating, air conditioning
- Short-circuit damage caused by electrical appliances
What are you waiting for?
Get Your Free Quote!